In Zap. to the side of the East European Plain there is an area called Volyn. It is located in the rivers called Pripyat and Zap. Boog. The relief of this territory is flat.
- East – Rivne region (Ukraine);
- West – Poland;
- North – Brest region (Belarus);
- South – Lviv region (Ukraine).
The location of the territory of the Volyn region:
- ¾ the territories are located in the Polesye lowland (from 140 to 150 m.);
- ¼ territory is located in North. – Zap. parts of the Volyn Upland.
Rivers flowing through the region (the length of all rivers is 3292 km.):
- Western Bug.
- White, etc.
Forests (account for 32.5% of the land):
- Pine (60%);
- Birch (10%);
- Oak (13%);
- Alder (13%).